February 12, 2014

Valentine's Day Wishlist

“If she’s amazing, she won’t be easy. If she’s easy, she won’t be amazing. If she’s worth it, you wont give up. If you give up, you’re not worthy.. Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.” -Bob Marley

Just because you found the person that makes you smile every now and then doesn't mean he or she won't hurt you. I am not bitter, okay? In fact, I'm happily in love! Hahaha! And because Valentine's Day is coming, I know a lot of you are excited for it. But wait, are you ready for the big day? Well, you should be! Here's my wishlist from Choies this Valentine's Day and I hope you can get some ideas for your date :)

Pink Lace Dress. Aside from the fact that it's pink, I love how the details popped out. And pink will never go wrong this Valentine's Day! Trust me.

LBD. Who says you can't wear black on hearts' day? This dress will totally look good on every girl who wants to look simple yet elegant. Perfect for a dinner date :)

Clapper bag. This is my first time to see a clapper bag. I'm a Mass Com student so this bag suits me. It really caught my eye! Totally a scene-stealer

Clock bag. Another one of a kind piece I saw in Choies is this. Isn't it amazing?

Cat dress. Although I don't like cats, this dress is calling my name. Hahaha

Bow dress. Oh my! Talk about cuteness! I really really want to have this! Seriously! 

18 comments

  1. love, love the quote. so true
    Xo,
    Belen
    http://blog.androbel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post:)) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha you don't like cats but they are cute. I love the dresses. Esp. the cat printed one :)

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your wishlist!! I also want that clock clutch. I just found your blog and really like it! Would you like to follow each other to stay in touch? Let me know, thanks :) xx

    kissmesunday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know
    vavalerie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That second dress is so beautiful! I love how the bodice is reminiscent of a heart!


    xo freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post! i really enjoy your blog and would love to keep in touch. i followed you on GFC, feel free to visit my blog anytime and maybe follow if you'd like (: http://simplestylings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unos looks preciosos guapa! Me encanta la combinaciĆ³n de colores :)

    http://llenadetrapillos.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these picks. They're so pretty! I’d love for us to keep in touch via bloglovin’, GFC, or Instagram! Let me know on my blog, I’ll be sure to follow back!

    s a r t o r i a l d i n e r
    Instagram @ sartorialdiner

    ReplyDelete
  10. These dresses are so gorgeoussss! I especially LOVE the bow dress! So pretty! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am forever getting my girl a little black dress.

    http://ericjess.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. simple color lace chiffon adds even more charm design elements,robe de mariƩe en dentelle

    ReplyDelete
  13. That second dress is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram